Friday, June 21, 2013

Ladies Wedge Shoes - The Secret To Comfort, Height And Sex Appeal All In One Cute Package


There is a very cool secret to ladies wedge shoes that I was unaware of until just last week. My wife drug me out shopping with her to where they have all those brand name stores at the huge discounts, I'm sure you know which ones I mean.
Well, let me tell you after 6 and a half hours of marathon shopping I didn't just feel like I had gotten my butt kicked I knew I had been outlet mauled.
One thing that was a total trip was they had a Danish shoe store there. I was thinking "Danish shoe store?" I mean how much could little wooden shoes cost, ok, great dear let's lumber on in!
While I was in the store I am not sure that they cared for me much because this place was an ultra corny knock - knock joke waiting to happen if I had ever seen one in my life.
So, having no fear of the fact that I was surrounded by 30 plus women all in shopping mode I let it rip.... Knock - knock
Who's there?
Wooden Shoe.
Wooden shoe who?
Wooden shoe like to know!
Yeah, like I said it was bad, but I had no idea what I was in for when all of a sudden I had thirty plus sets of eyes glaring at me with the look of Ummmm Hmmmm why don't you go find a coffee and a Danish outside!
I will tell you right now, If I wasn't already married there was already a Danish inside that I would have liked to taken out for coffee. But I digress.
Next up all the ladies found this little shoe store that had Ladies wedge shoes out the wazoo. I mean who would think that all this store sells is ladies wedge shoes, I'm thinking this is hilarious, but then of course I'm guy.
But little did I know the gentleman running the place was none other than quite likely the world's foremost authority on you guessed it ladies wedge shoes. I'm talking this guy knew all the answers to every question every woman had about these shoes.
I'm hoping this guy was just funning and not serious but he was hinting that maybe I should try on a pair of these ankle breaking contraptions you women wear every day. These things would reduce the male population by one third with the death toll from all the accidents of us falling on our faces. I politely declined recounting an old knee injury and that I just didn't feel hairy calves would do them justice. He seemed a bit disappointed but trust me I wasn't having any of it, no thank you.
However, I was completely impressed because the last time my wife asked what type of shoes she had on my answer was... Black. Which of course brought a giggle or two. But this guy knew shoes like I know beer. He literally probably ate, drank and slept shoes (we will leave me and bear out of that part).
Here's the Secret He shared with Them.... Find a fabulous source like here - Ladies Wedge Shoes And for the ultimate in comfort and pain reduction make sure the ball of your foot stays flat on the ground. Make sure the front bed of the shoe is long enough so that it only starts to turn upwards after it leaves the ball of your foot.
What's really cool for me the husband is that my wife can buy at such a great discount because everything's always on sale at www.stylishplus.com
Here's to Happy Shopping and even Happier Feet!
The author Patrick Shelley writing on behalf of his wife has been in the retail field for many years and is glad to have been able to share this with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment